DIRECTOR OF IMAGING
West Coast Medical Imaging, British Columbia’s largest community imaging provider, invites applications for the position of “Director of Imaging”.
The Director of Imaging Services will oversee the Operations and Information Technology teams for its 20 clinics. On a daily basis, the role of the holder will execute the company’s business/operating model, handle escalated issues accordingly, and be responsible for oversight of IT management.
- Responsible for overseeing IT and network systems and implementation of new technology.
- Responsible for overall administration of diagnostic services in accordance with the company’s mission philosophy, values and current government policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that high quality of care/service is provided at all clinics.
- Responsible for the planning, development, management of all activities and evaluation of the clinics and the clinic staff, including communication with external parties.
- Assist in the set up of new clinics and acquiring the appropriate hardware and software.
- Assist in formulating departmental budgets and drives to increase revenue and volume.
- University education or combination of education and leadership experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive management experience in a healthcare setting or within a fast paced, multifaceted organization.
- Some working knowledge of all pertinent regulations and legislation in the healthcare field.
- Ability to build, lead and mentor a collaborative team of management, outsourced partners and staff.
- Ability to strategize, prioritize and multi-task to meet individual and team deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Working knowledge of RIS/PACS systems is an asset.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
All applications will be received in strictest confidence and only selected candidates will be contacted.