The Manager, Community Services leads the implementation of strategic objectives and operational plans to provide effective and efficient delivery of community services that meet NH’s policies and health priorities. The position is responsible for providing leadership to the planning, delivery and evaluation of services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Baccalaureate degree in a related discipline
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of progressive leadership experience in direct team-based health services;
- OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Operational experience in Primary Care, including a broad understanding of clinical theory and practice within a team based, person-centered model of care.
- Knowledge of local and regional community health issues including a clear understanding of a Primary Health Care Model of service delivery.
- Creates an atmosphere of respect, trust, and workplace health.
- Acts with integrity and contributes to the development of integrity in the organization.
- Works cooperatively with others toward a common goal.
- Inspires, supports and develops others and self.
- Manages human, financial and capital resources effectively and responsibly.
- Makes sound decisions supported by fact-based information.
- Evaluates program effectiveness to achieve improvements.
- Demonstrates a real commitment to service and satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to build collaborative high functioning teams.
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems and support quality improvement initiatives.