FACILITY MANAGER –
Expected Start Date:
Hours of Work:
Salary or Pay Band:
Number of Positions:
|DR. COOKE EXTENDED CARE CENTRE AND
LLOYDMINSTER CONTINUING CARE
August 31, 2017 17:00 CST
September 30, 2017 23:59 CST
DR COOKE EXTENDED CARE CENTRE AND CONTINUING LLOYDMINSTER CARE
September 25, 2017
In a 1 week rotation: 5 shifts of 7.50 hours
Salary and benefits as per terms and conditions of employment
Prairie North Health Region is committed to quality health care, focusing on Patient, Resident, Client and Employee safety. Teamwork, a culture of safety, communication and putting the Patient First is everyone’s responsibility.
Our Vision – Healthy People. Healthy Communities.
Our Values – Quality, Compassion, Excellence, Accountability, Respect.
To Apply – please submit an application, indicating GO-# by:
Criminal Record Check Requirement – Prior to an offer of employment, applicants shall be required to provide a satisfactory criminal record check including a vulnerable sector query as a condition of employment.
The Facility Manager for Dr. Cooke Extended Care Centre and Lloydminster Continuing Care is accountable for the day-to-day management of the long-term care facilities by ensuring the effective and efficient utilization of resources to meet the needs of the residents and enabling staff to maintain a high quality of care for the residents. The provision of high quality of care to residents/clients/families is achieved by effectively and efficiently assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and plans according to individual and family care needs, and in accordance with the philosophy, objectives, and policies of the Prairie North Regional Health Authority.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
- Eligible for registration with the College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) and the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA).
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- The individual must be able to establish and maintain good working relations with all levels of staff and be able to independently establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of various computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet).
- Experience in a long-term care setting.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with managerial experience.
A generous incentive package is available for this position.