|Regional Client Services Manager – HNHB Region
CBI Health Group is the largest network of integrated community health services in Canada. We offer rehabilitation, home health, neurodevelopment and workplace health services across the country. In the Hamilton, Niagara, Haldimand Norfolk, Burlington & Brant region we currently provide PSW, Nursing and Therapy services to a diverse population including adults and pediatric clients.
This key role with CBI Health Group is an excellent opportunity for a professional with management experience, knowledge of the healthcare sector and a desire to make a difference. You’ll work with an enthusiastic team dedicated to enriching the lives of our clients.
Based out of CBI Health Group’s Home Health Division in Hamilton, Niagara, Burlington Brant & Haldimand-Norfolk, you will provide overall clinical leadership and operational excellence to our HNHB Home Health locations. In the role of Client Services Manager, you will effectively lead in the development and execution of all clinical programs and business planning, collaborating with the Care Managers and their teams for each program to ensure successful attainment of planned revenue and income contribution, while ensuring all elements of service agreements and contracts are met or exceeded. This role has oversight of all clinical programs and reports to the Director of Operations.
As Client Services Manager, you will:
PREFERRED LEADERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide leadership, direction and support to all of the regional care managers (PSS, NSG, Therapy)
- Create a high-performance culture, leading by example, through effective hiring, onboarding, and performance management and mentoring/coaching.
- Ensure all team members are positioned to excel at their assigned duties.
- Promote and facilitate communication and collaboration among team members, within the region and with the larger CBI Health Group network.
- Lead and manage the team to reach organizational goals and objectives through engagement and alignment with CBI’s Purpose, Values and Standard Operating Principles.
- Ensure client experience meets or exceeds expectations, and ensure the team has the tools and strategies to understand and meet client goals and expectations.
- Develop and implement business and operational processes and plans, establish efficiencies and monitor/deliver progress on plans.
- Drive operational effectiveness, including compliance with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and other operating processes.
- Ensure internal and external service delivery meets or exceeds expectations for key performance indicators and standards, and be accountable for resolving issues as needed.
- Realize revenue through effective management of efficiencies, and ensure accurate budgeting and forecasting.
- Work with LHIN and community partners to build alliances and positive working relationships.
- Provide coverage for Managers as required/requested
- Collect ,analyze and report regional metrics and key performance indicators (KPI’s) and engage with the team to execute improvement plans aimed at creating value for customers, clients and staff
- Promote patient safety and quality of care
To take on the role of Regional Client Services Manager, you must have:
- Excellent understanding of the healthcare sector; knowledge of community health is considered an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience planning, directing, coordinating and managing people and policies.
- Demonstrated leadership, employee development and coaching skills.
- Ability to self-manage, with a focus on goal and detail orientation.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to adjust to rapidly changing conditions and, challenges and requirements
- Drivers licence and access to/use of a personal vehicle for travel to multiple sites across the region.
- Solid understanding of performance measurement (including analysis, interpretation and reporting of metrics)
- Strong computer skills and ability to use a variety of software programs such as MS Office suite.
- Experience with process and quality improvement implementation
- Results oriented
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Rida Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “Regional CSM” in the subject line, by May 19th 2018. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Bachelors degree: Preferably in a health related field
- Registered in good standing with a regulated health professional body
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.