Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 10:00 - 11:30 Bluenose Chapter Event and Webinar - 05/25/2017
Excellence in Leadership; Why Average Isn’t Good Enough (1 MOC I)
- 05:30 - 08:30 Southwestern Ontario Chapter Event - 05/30/2017
Leading Internationally - Challenges and Rewards of Leading in Health Care Abroad (1 MOC I)
- 05:00 - 07:00 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 05/31/2017
York Region Nursing Leadership Symposium (1.5 MOC I)
- 03:00 - 05:00 Chapitre du Québec événement - 2017/06/01
Maintenir en emploi des employés qui présentent des signes précurseurs de dépression/troubles d’adaptation. Quel est mon rôle comme gestionnaire? (1 MDC I)
- 07:00 - 09:00 BC Lower Mainland Chapter Event - 06/02/2017
Dianne Doyle, Leadership Reflections as I Transition to Retirement ...I Can Say Anything Now! (1.25 MOC I)
- 09:00 - 03:30 Assiniboia Chapter Event - 06/07/2017
6th Annual Quality Symposium (4.5 MOC I)