Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 17:00 - 19:00 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 02/26/2018
From Paper to Practice: Integrating Primary and Community Care (1.5 MOC I)
- 11:30 - 14:00 BC Lower Mainland Chapter Event - 03/02/2018
Care to Chat (1.50 MOC I)
- 07:30 - 10:00 Northern Alberta Chapter Event - 03/08/2018
Healthcare Quality and Innovation (0.75 MOC I)
- 12:00 - 13:00 NEON Lights Chapter Webinar - 03/13/2018
Addressing the Opioid Crisis: Northeastern Ontario Challenges and Solutions (1.0 MOC I)
- 17:00 - 19:00 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 03/19/2018
Leadership Development Series (1.5 MOC I)
- 17:00 - 20:00 BC Lower Mainland Chapter Event - 03/22/2018
A Special Evening Event with Dr. Perry Kendall. "The Paradox of Prohibition. A Public Health Approach." (1.00 MOC I)
- 07:00 - 09:30 Manitoba Chapter Event - 04/18/2018
Leadership Spotlight Breakfast Series (1.0 MOC I)