Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 11:30 - 13:00 04/20/2018 - Southern Alberta Chapter Event
A Conversation with The Honourable Sarah Hoffman, Deputy Premier of Alberta and Minister of Health (1.0 MOC I)
- 12:30 - 13:30 New Brunswick Chapter Webinar - 04/20/2018
Really Achieving Person-Centered Care: A Culture Change Story / Le cheminement vers des soins réellement centrés sur la personne : Histoire d’un changement de la culture (1.00 MOC I / 1.00 MDC I)
- 12:00 - 13:30 05/02/2018 - NEON Lights Chapter Event and Webinar
NEON Lights Annual General Meeting: Celebrating Successful Patient and Family Engagement Stories (1 MOC I)
- 07:00 - 19:00 05/03/2018 - Northern Alberta Chapter Event
"A Study Tour With A Difference!" NAC Event (6.00 MOC I)
- 11:30 - 13:30 05/08/2018 - Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter Event
Annual General Meeting and Education Session (1 MOC I)
- 09:00 - 12:30 05/10/2018 - Hamilton and Area Chapter Event
Local Study Tour with INDWELL: A Non-profit Organization Affecting System Change (2.5 MOC I)
- May-14-2018, May-15-2018
- 18:00, 18:00 - 21:00, 21:00 Eastern Ontario Chapter Dinner with A Difference Maker
Eastern Ontario Chapter - Dinner with a Difference Maker
- 17:00 - 20:00 05/15/2018 - Northern Alberta Chapter Event
Annual General Meeting & Guest Speaker Event (0.5 MOC I)
- 17:00 - 19:00 05/16/2018 - Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event
Annual General Meeting: New Leadership, New Plan: Sunnybrook’s Next Chapter, featuring Dr. Andy Smith (1.5 MOC I)
- 15:30 - 20:30 06/13/2018 - Southwestern Ontario Chapter Event
MAiD - Varying perspectives and Lessons Learned (3 MOC I)