Position title: IT Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Marketing and Communications
Type: 1-year contract
The IT Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Canadian College of Health Leaders’ information technology infrastructure, managing and implementing a variety of IT projects, developing tools and solutions, and helping staff troubleshoot issues.
In addition, the IT Coordinator will work with the Canadian College of Health Leaders’ IT vendors and suppliers to ensure the College’s IT systems meet the needs and requirements of the organisation.
Supporting IT infrastructure
- Manage IT vendor relations
- Coordinate the College’s software and hardware systems, as well as accounts & permissions
- Coordinate and support document management strategy (SharePoint, Backups, etc.)
Developing tools and solutions
- Manage IT projects (improvements to the membership database, new College systems, new initiatives, etc.)
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
Assistance and Troubleshooting
- Manage and edit database and web content, lists, queries, etc.
- Create and manage dashboards + analytics
- Implement solutions to improve efficiency and performance
- Answer, track and coordinate help-desk tickets (with CCHL’s IT vendors)
- Solve and troubleshoot issues
- Train and support staff
- University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting organisations and their IT needs
- Experience working with databases, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience in customer service including e-mail and telephone support
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relational databases (including Customer Relationship Management systems and platforms, SQL), Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Office 365, etc.), HTML, network administration and service desk administration
- Knowledge of IT standards and payment systems
- Excellent project management, resource planning and task scheduling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues, and to work well with members, volunteers, and suppliers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external team members
- Bilingualism (English & French)
- Experience with Olatech’s in1touch Association Management Software, and systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.
- Experience with design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to Christian Coulombe, email@example.com
by February 7, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.