May 23, 2019
Bluenose Chapter Webinar
Health System Innovations and Disruptions from PEI: Remote Patient Monitoring Program and
Primary Care Case Management
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Atlantic Time
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Featured Topics and Speakers:
- Remote Patient Monitoring Program
- Adrienne Fudge, Case Management RN/ Registered Nurse with the Remote Patient Monitoring Program, Primary Care, Health PEI
- Tara Roche, Acting Manager, Primary Care Network Queens East and Provincial Patient Registry Health PEI
|The Remote Patient Monitoring Program is an in home self management program that supports Islanders living with heart failure and COPD in their own home. The program aims to enhance the self management skills of individuals by enabling them to use simple technology to monitor their vital signs and assess their daily symptoms. Daily transmission of patient data allows for RN support and education to assist patients with decision making and improved connection to the health care system.
- Primary Care Case Management
- Donna MacAusland, Program Development Lead for Primary Health Care, Primary Care and Chronic Disease, Health PEI
|Primary Care Case Management - an impactful triple AIM initiative that connects clients with available resources, supports and services in the health and social services systems and with community organizations. The Program encourages and supports the self management of clients who typically have complex mental and/or physical health needs and/or issues with social determinants of health.
This event is free of charge - but registration is still required.
*Webinar details will be provided following registration