Manitoba Chapter Presents
This presentation will focus on:
What does patient safety mean? How big of a problem is it – internationally, in Canada, and here in Manitoba?
December 9, 2019
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Central Time
Red River College - A104
160 Princess Street
OR Via Webinar
- Learning about the Canadian Patient Safety Institute and the Manitoba Institute for Patient Safety and our roles in improving patient safety
- Highlights of CPSI and MIPS key patient safety initiatives, including LEADS
- Why is it important for leaders to engage to make care safer, and how do you do it?
- Stay tuned: Future learning opportunities in Manitoba if you want to become more involved!
- Laurie Thompson, BN, MN Executive Director, Manitoba Institute for Patient Safety
- Jan Byrd, MA, CHE Senior Program Manager, Canadian Patient Safety Institute
$15.00 in-person / $10.00 via webinar
For webinar option: details will be sent upon registration.