Discover Innovative Approaches to Project Design & Delivery
This October join peers in capital planning, operations and construction at the 5th Annual National Forum on Canadian Healthcare Infrastructure
. Prepare to engage with key stakeholders to discuss project pain points and establish best practices through case studies and tested industry techniques, to meet deadlines and deliver value for money.THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Extensive analysis of the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic to help equip your team for changes to the way healthcare infrastructure projects are designed, executed and maintained
- Future-Proofing Projects: Industry insights on embracing adaptability from the way infrastructure is built to the team that delivers it
- Integrating Digital Health: Steps to building a strategy that aligns with your healthcare setting and best practices for design, cost analysis, and operationalizing new tools
- Market Outlook: Hear from government officials about the status of projects in the pipeline and economic forecasting for the construction sector
- Spotlight on Pop-up Infrastructure: In-depth look at new ways to deliver infrastructure solutions on tight timelines
CCHL Members SAVE 10% OFF!
Mention Code: D10-376-376EX01 when registering.
View the Agenda & Register Today!
Phone: 1-877-927-7936MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 13 Category II credits
for the conference and 3 MOC Category II credits
for each pre-conference session towards their maintenance of certification requirement.