Master of Health Management Program (MHM)
Application deadline: January 18, 2021
McMaster University’s Master of Health Management Program prepares a diverse group of healthcare professionals to take on the challenges of leadership and management roles in the healthcare system.
This interprofessional graduate program features distinct perspectives and experiences, adding insight and breadth to your learning.
- Mode: Online, course-based with two 3-day onsite residencies
- Audience: Regulated healthcare professionals with leadership experience
- Duration: 32 months (part-time) & 12 months (full-time)
- Benefit: Gain knowledge and skills to move into and excel in health management roles
- Fact: 76% received a promotion while completing the program or within 1 year of graduating
for more information about application process, course description, and program schedule.
Students enrolled in this program can take part in a modified CHE program, giving them the opportunity to earn their certification while working on their degree.