Penny Paucha is the founder and principal of Instincts at Work, a neuroscience-based leadership coaching and consulting firm transforming healthcare by evolving people’s thinking to meet the demands of complex systems. Penny facilitates the integration of primary care by engaging providers to create seamless systems of caring for patients. She is a trained mental health counsellor, an accredited coach with the Neuroleadership Institute, and a faculty member with the Ontario College of Family Physicians and the Dorothy Wylie Health Leaders Institute.
- Welcome and Introductions - 12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m..
- CCHL Update with a focus on how leadership is crucial during these times - Alain Doucet, President & CEO, CCHL – 12:05-12:15
- Key Note Speaker: Building Teams for Resilience and Performance, Penny Paucha, Princial, Instincts at Work -12:15 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Transition to AGM
- The Southwestern Ontario Chapter's Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday, November 27, 2020, at 1:00 PM Eastern Time via a virtual platform. CCHL members and non-members are welcome to attend but voting during the AGM will be restricted to active Southwestern Ontario Chapter members only.
- Annual General Meeting, Jennifer Peckitt CHE, Site Director/ CNE, South Huron Hospital Association, and Nicole Robinson, Vice President, Integrated Delivery Systems, Ontario Health - 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- AGM Adjournment - 1:15 p.m.
This webinar is free of charge - but registration is still required.
*Webinar details will be provided following registration