Events are presented in the language received.
The Healthcare Law Certificate: an essential leadership experience for those who lead Canadian Healthcare.
To lead Canadian Healthcare is to navigate a complex body of law: leading with distinction requires a mindful engagement with the legal structures which define our rights and responsibilities.
This online Graduate Certificate in Health Law from Dalhousie’s School of Health Administration will allow you to:
- Master an essential but often overlooked strategic capability,
- Enhance your accountability, as an informed consumer of legal advice,
- Mindfully create and sustain an essential aspect of a high-performing leadership team,
- Appreciate and influence political, legal and policy perspectives,
- Enhance your systems thinking for tactical, strategic improvement.
To learn more, follow the links to Dalhousie’s Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Law: Healthcare Law for non-lawyers.
Admission deadline for Fall 2023: July 1st. Questions can be directed to our multi-award winning Course Coordinator and University Teaching Fellow, Michael Hadskis: email Michael Hadskis.