The Premier Event Dedicated to Cyber Security in Healthcare
June 13 - 14, 2023 | Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre + Online
The Cyber Security in Healthcare Conference is dedicated to bolstering cyber resilience within the healthcare industry! You will hear from healthcare leaders about their experiences mitigating and combating cyber attacks. Industry experts will share their insights into minimizing the risk of attacks and steps to take once an attack has occurred.
Who is This Conference For?
This event brings cyber and IT professionals together with healthcare executives and board members from organizations in the healthcare industry.
- Healthcare Information Technology Leaders
- Healthcare Executives (CEOs, VPs) and Board Members
- Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Professionals
- Healthcare Risk Professionals
Discussions on Emerging Industry Topics
The Cyber Security in Healthcare Conference tackles emerging issues and trends that are affecting the healthcare cyber and IT landscape. Past years have addressed: best practices in healthcare cyber resilience and redundancy, practical case studies & lessons learned from actual security incidents, including ransomware, cyber legal issues, phishing mitigation, public reporting, and much more!
An Opportunity to Network
Connect with speakers and peers, discuss the biggest topics surrounding healthcare cyber security, and join us for our “Evening Cocktail and Networking Reception” along with more dedicated networking activities planned throughout the day.
Keynotes & Speakers
Chief Information & Digital Officer, Halton Healthcare
Chief Technology Officer, The Hospital for Sick Children
Chief Information Security Officer, University Health Network
Pricing & Registration
Visit the conference website for In-Person, Online and Vendor rates.
Special savings for Students & Patient Advocates.
- Access to live conference sessions*
- Network with delegates (online) and speakers (in person)
- Breakfast, Lunch, & a Networking Cocktail Event (In person only)
- Access to PDF speaker presentations after the event
- All past years’ conference session recordings (where applicable)
- * Online does not include Breakout “B” sessions