Favoriser l’équité, la diversité et l’inclusion avec LEADS : une approche axée sur les forces
This program is a live, virtual webinar series that infuses Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) principles and practices implicit in the LEADS framework. The program aims to equip leaders with personal, interpersonal and strategic capabilities that will enable them to leverage diversity and foster behavioral and structural inclusion. The overall design is based on the three building blocks of the LEADS framework, “being”, “caring” and “doing.”
(Ce programme est pour le moment seulement disponible en anglais.)
These public offerings will be offered multiple times a year. If you currently don’t have a CCHL login account or membership, please click “Become a member” to create a free non-member account prior to registering for this program.
Toutes les sessions sont prévues à 10 h 00 HE
31 octobre, 7, 14, 21 et 28 novembre
Ce programme est pour le moment seulement disponible en anglais.
This program is intended for those:
- Wishing to enhance and develop skills in equity, diversity, and inclusion, and
- Wanting to deepen their leadership development knowledge and LEADS learning.
These five, interactive webinars will provide participants with a safe space to:
- Learn the key EDI tenets and terminology. Enhance awareness and understanding of internal and external dimensions of diversity, implicit biases and areas of privilege and how to leverage one’s social identity for positive change. (LEAD SELF)
- Understand the key practices of inclusive leadership. (ENGAGE OTHERS)
- Learn the key dimensions of an EDI strategy and obtain a toolkit to support the planning and implementation at the individual, team, and organizational level. (ACHIEVE RESULTS)
- Understand how to apply an equity lens and become an effective ally while nurturing coalitions within organizations and with external partners. (DEVELOP COALITIONS)
- Understand and apply the core principles of facilitating transformative cultural change in Complex Adaptive Systems. (SYSTEMS TRANSFORMATION)
- Since EDI is a constantly evolving field of study, the program will provide additional curated resources to support the participant’s ongoing self-development. Experiential learning will be encouraged by providing pre-work before each session to maximize dialogical learning during the virtual sessions. Ongoing reflection and application of learning after each session is highly recommended.
Participants will walk away with meaningful, personal leadership development and concrete concepts/tools that have practical application to self, teams and organization.
This program is facilitated by:
Betty Mutwiri (She/Her), B.Ed. MA (Leadership), PCC, PhD(candidate
Betty is a catalyst for transformative learning, growth and change. She is a seasoned LEADS coach, facilitator and consultant with extensive experience in designing strategic initiatives that harness human capital in large complex organizations and fostering positive and inclusive workplace cultures and recently recipient of the 2022 Canada International Black Women Excellence’S (CIBWE) Top 100 Black Women Leaders in Canada award.
What can participants expect?
Participants will have access to a private Circle group in which they may connect with like-minded colleagues and peers to support and continue EDI learning.
Since EDI is a large and constantly evolving field of study, this program will provide curated and current resources to support the participant’s ongoing self-development.
Participants will be provided with:
- Pre-work to build understanding and to deepen insight through questioning and dialogue during the sessions,
- Tools to encourage reflective practice and application of learning between sessions, and
- Meaningful, personal leadership development and concrete, best-practice EDI concepts/tools that have practical application to self, teams, and organization.
CCHL members: $750.00 (plus HST)
Non-members: $925.00* (plus HST)
*Non-members are required to purchase a 1-year CCHL Active Membership at the time of registration.
Pour plus d’informations sur nos programmes de développement professionnel et de leadership, contactez notre équipe à firstname.lastname@example.org