Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 17:30 - 20:00 12/11/2019 - Hamilton and Area Chapter Event
The Path to Impactful Patient Engagement (1 MOC I)
- 18:00 - 20:00 12/16/2019 - Southern Alberta Chapter Event
Holiday Cheer Networking Event
- 18:00 - 20:00 12/17/2019 - Assiniboia Chapter Event
CCHL Meet and Greet Event
- 07:00 - 08:30 01/22/2020 - BC Interior Chapter Event
Healthy Essentials Clinic - A Social Enterprise Success Story (1.00 MOC I)
- 14:00 - 15:00 01/28/2020 - Atlantic Chapters Webinar
How hospitals can step up to face the climate crisis / Ce que les hôpitaux peuvent faire pour intensifier leurs efforts face à la crise climatique (1.00 MOC I / 1.00 MDC I)