Healthcare Management Forum
A peer reviewed publication , Healthcare Management Forum (Forum) provides stimulating, thought-provoking information on innovative solutions and leading practices related to health leadership.
Visit Healthcare Management Forum for information on subscriptions and publishing articles. College members can access Forum through the membership portal.
|Healthcare Management Forum|
Published in blog format and delivered by e-mail to members, Communiqué provides information about the work of the College, its chapters and its partners. Highlights include feature articles, membership news, program updates and professional development opportunities.
The Leading Practices Booklet features summaries of award winning programs, initiatives and inspirational leaders. Download the booklet and learn about the leading practices and innovative programs that are positively impacting patients, staff and the environment.
3M Health Care Quality Team Awards:
Every June, at its Annual General Meeting, the College proudly recognized its new CHEs and Fellows:
|2015 - Fellowship & CHE Convocation Booklet|
|2014 - CHE Convocation Booklet|
Additional Fellowship & CHE Convocation booklets:
- Summary Report, National Stakeholders’ Workshop: Human Resource Needs of Canada’s Health Leadership and Management Sector (March 2005)
- Canadian Health Care Leadership and Management Sector Definition Study: Results of Decision Theoretic Modeling Exercise and Recommendations (February 2006)
- Leadership Task Force Report (June 2005)
- Development of a Comprehensive Situational Analysis of Human Resources and Skill Needs of Canada's Health Executive/Management Sector (March 2005)
- Health Care Leaders and Managers in Canada: Analysis of the Human Resource Issues and Information Gaps (February 2006