March 31, 2016
We all know that networking and mentorship are important for the success of our careers. But, what have you done to put this into action in your own life and career? Here is your opportunity!
Join us, in partnership with Emerging Health Leaders Toronto , for this exciting ‘speed mentoring’ event, in which you will network with experienced health leaders to learn about their careers, experiences and the impact of mentorship on their lives. You will guide the conversation as you interact with various health leaders across many different aspects of the industry through a structured (yet fun!) speed-dating format.
We are excited to announce just a few of our mentors (many more confirmed!)…
1. Pamela Winsor - Senior Director Health Policy & Stakeholder Engagement, Chief Marketing Officer, Medtronic Canada
2. Ray Racette – President and CEO, Canadian College of Health Leaders
3. Mark Rochon – Senior Advisor, KPMG Global Health Centre of Excellence
4. Paul Huras – CEO, South East Local Health Integration Network
5. Jo-Anne Poirier – President and CEO, VON
| MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 1.75 Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.