Greater Toronto Area Chapter of CCHL and MaRS present
Why liberating health data is good for you and for Canada
September 22, 2016
Join MaRS and CCHL-GTA Chapter to learn about work being done in Ontario to help consumers become more active in managing their own health, through the creation of a safe and secure platform and environment that connects consumers with their own health data. This work will allow patients to share their health data with innovative solutions, applications, and services of their choosing.
5pm – 7pm at MaRS
101 College Street
MaRS Discovery District, South Tower, Suite 100, Room CR 2
MaRS experts will be joined by a number of public and private stakeholders in Ontario and Canada’s health system to discuss how liberating health data can make Canada a global destination for consumer e-health innovation.
- Lydia Lee, SVP & CIO at University Health Network - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/lydialee1
- Samantha Liscio, SVP Enterprise Planning & Reporting at eHealth Ontario - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/samantha-liscio-48a30914
- Christine Sham, Manager of Strategy, Planning and Alignment at eHealth Stratefy and Investment Branch, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/christine-sham-3084b451
- Joe Greenwood, Program Director, MaRS Data Catalyst, https://ca.linkedin.com/in/joegreenwood
- Puneet Seth, MD, Chief Medical Officer, InputHealth, https://ca.linkedin.com/in/psethmd
- Brian David Clark, Chairman and Patient Advisor, Patient Advisors Network and Patients Canada, https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-clark-59b72?trk=hp-identity-name
| CCHL Member