Canadian College of Health Leaders Greater Toronto Area Chapter
InnovationEx Mini Study Tour
April 5, 2017
InnovationEX is an exposition of innovations and exchange ideas presented by the Joint Centres for Transformative Health Innovation (the Joint Centres). The Joint Centres is a partnership between six large GTA community hospitals to share innovations focused on improving quality and value in health care. InnovationEx will showcase some of these outstanding innovations. The event will also feature the spread of last year's initiatives, meaning how ideas and best practices have been shared throughout this partnership. The Joint Centres comprise Markham Stouffville Hospital, Mackenzie Health, Southlake Regional Health Centre, St. Joseph's Health Centre, North York General Hospital and Michael Garron Hospital/Toronto East Health Network. New this year will be a partnership between CCHL and the Joint Centres to bring the InnovationEx Mini Study Tour.
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (for all participants)
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (for selected members)
381 Church Street, Markham
As a part of this event, 10 CCHL member attendees will have an opportunity to attend a 2-hour, invitational forum featuring the senior executives from the six community hospitals, as well as an exclusive breakfast and lunch. The brief, 10-minute application includes a short reason why you would like to attend this exclusive portion of Innovation EX. Apply now through the registration process due on March 31.
Featured Speakers during Mini Study Tour:
- Barb Steed (Moderator), EVP Clinical Programs and CNE, Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Sandra Smith, VP Our People, Corporate Services, and Chief Human Resources Officer, Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Irene Andress, Chief Nursing Executive, Michael Garron Hospital
- Pat Clifford, Director of Research and Innovation, Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Marwan Asalya, Project Manager, Choosing Wisely, ARTIC Choosing Wisely
- Dr. Wintemute, Medical Director of North York Family Health Team, Primary Care Co-Lead for Choosing Wisely Canada
| 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
| Breakfast and Invitational Forum (selected members only)
CCHL Mini Study Tour
| CCHL Member
CCHL Student Member