Greater Toronto Area Chapter in partnership with CCO
Webinar: Driving Integrated Care Across the Health System
Thursday, March 22, 2018
9:30am – 11:00am Eastern Time
- Vivian Bethell, Patient Care Adviser, Ontario Renal Network
- Dr. Anne Hendry, Clinical Lead for Integrated Care, IFIC Senior Associate, Honorary Professor University of the West of Scotland, United Kingdom
- Dr. Martine Puts, RN, PhD, Associate Professor Director, MN Program, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto
- Nancy Naylor, Associate Deputy Minister, Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Dr. Samir K. Sinha, MD, DPhil, FRCPC, Director of Geriatrics, Sinai Health System and the University Health Network
Introduction and Conclusion By:
- Dr. Walter Wodchis, Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
Click here to read speaker biographies
- Rebecca Harvey, Vice-President, Ontario Renal Network
Integrated care requires person-centred, collaborative care teams that work together across settings to ensure the right care is provided, at the right time. Join us on March 22nd to hear from a panel of leaders on how to address fundamental health and social care challenges through integrated care strategies.
You are invited to attend this CCO event and learn about:
- The need for integrated care today and in the future;
- New and innovative approaches to integrated care, in Ontario and across other jurisdictions; and
- Enablers to integrated care and tangible day-to-day approaches to deliver integrated care at the local level.
||9:30 a.m. - 9:40 a.m.
9:40 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.
10:05 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. - 10:55 a.m.
10:55 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
|Introduction and Overview of Event
Panel Presentation: Approaches to Integrated Care
Panel Discussion: Role and Need for Integrated Care Today and in the Future
Question and Answer
An agency of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, CCO is the Ontario government’s principal advisor on cancer and chronic kidney disease care, and access to care for key health services. The Ontario Renal Network (ORN), a division of CCO and an agency of the provincial government, manages the delivery of chronic kidney disease services. For more information: https://www.cancercareontario.ca/en