The Southwestern Ontario Chapter of the Canadian College of Health Leaders invites you to join healthcare and business leader colleagues for Disrupt 2019—an event that promises an evening of disruption hearing from bold and imaginative minds through 12 rapid-fire, thought-provoking 5-minute keynote speeches that are sure to challenge the role of leadership. Disrupt features leading industry-experts from StarTech.com, Salesforce, rTraction, Sun Life Financial, Hamilton Health Sciences, and more.
Like a fearless test pilot, we are at a time when organizations must be brave, shake things up, and push the limits. It's time to leverage new relationships and rethink the critical role of leadership within your organization's brand. Learn why it’s crucial for all business units to have a symbiotic relationship.
September 18, 2019
6:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
International Test Pilots School
(London International Airport)
2410 Blair Blvd
London, ON N5V 3Z9
Purchase Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/disrupt-2019-tickets-50281842344
Tickets are $35 with a portion of the proceeds donated to Youth Opportunites Unlimited, a local non-profit supporting youth in London and Middlesex county.
Cash bar and refreshments will be available throughout the night.
Speaker (Organization): Topic
- Allison Graham, (Elevate Biz): How to Damage Your Personal brand with one word!
- Sara Baillie, (StarTech.com): What worked before won’t work now – turning talent development on its head!
- Wendy Thompson, (WJ Thompson): Getting Power and Privilege out of the Shadows
- Julie Carswell, (Sigma Assessment Systems): Chronically unhappy at work? Stop doing this! (and let’s make it corporate policy!?)
- Jennifer Roedding, (Roedding Associates Management Consultants Inc.): Work Smarter – not Harder. Easy to say but hard to do…and who cares anyway?
- Laurie Hawkins, (Hawk Inspired): When we’re apart - What does belonging have to do with business?
- Anna Foat, (Sun Life Financial): Being Different Makes All the Difference – Mindset & Diversity in Innovation
- Robin Miller, (Hamilton Health Sciences): Technology as the great panacea for HR (well, not if your strategy and processes suck)
- David Billson, (rTraction): Frustration from the top - Why staff won't share your press release on social media (and what that really means)
- Raouf Kishk, (SalesForce): “Take that Hill!!!” - What we can learn about 'Discretionary Effort/Employee Engagement' from the military
- Matthew Parson, (Benji.com): An Inconvenient Truth – not just carbon emissions but training programs too!
- Michael Wilcox, (Cornerstone OnDemand): What if people were widgets? The impact of speaking finance
Disrupt 2019 is brought to Southwestern Ontario by: