: If you are not a member, and haven't created a profile, please do so here:
The presentation will include:
Manitoba Chapter Presents
Using LEADS to Guide Leadership in Health Care: Across Canada and throughout Manitoba
November 13, 2019
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Central Time
Red River College - P107 Room (CGA Manitoba)
160 Princess Street
OR Via Webinar
- Leadership development in health care (preliminary results from the Canadian Health Leadership Benchmarking review being led by CHLNet)
- Investment in leadership (comparison of private and public sectors)
- The uptake of LEADS across Canada
- The pattern of uptake (how LEADS is being introduced, integrated and sustained)
- Integration to the CHE Select
- What’s next for LEADS as we move out of start-up and into sustainability and capacity building
- How LEADS is being used in Manitoba
Sheila Betker has experience conducting needs assessments, developing and delivering learning programs, and consulting on performance issues with a focus on leadership development, performance management, change management, and employee engagement. As a lifelong learner Sheila has completed a Master of Arts and a Master of Business Administration majoring in Leadership. Sheila holds the Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) and Chartered Professional of Human Resources (CPHR) designations.
- Sheila Betker, Leadership Development Consultant, Organization & Staff Development, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Brenda Lammi, Vice-President, Professional and Leadership Development, Canadian College of Health Leaders
Brenda Lammi is the Vice President of Professional and Leadership Development at the Canadian College of Health Leaders. In this capacity, Brenda develops partnerships to ensure the delivery of best practice leadership development and integration services in health care settings across Canada. She is inspired by the passion of health leaders to maximize their abilities, adapt their environment and consistently improve systems to enable the best possible services for patients/clients and their families.
$15.00 in-person / $10.00 via webinar
For webinar option: details will be sent upon registration.
|| MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 1.00 Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.