Certification renewal opportunities are provided twice per year. The fee to renew is $900 for another three year certification term. The renewal webinars are scheduled the first Monday of every June and December.
To prevent your OLDC certification from expiring, you have the option to choose from the following scheduled dates below.
“Live” participation is mandatory at the two-hour renewal webinar and is an opportunity for participants to be provided with:
- Updates on new LEADS 360 versions, on the Learning and Development Plan (LDP), and on any new LEADS Coaching resources or tools, when applicable;
- Instructions on how to access tools and templates for LEADS Coaches, as well as how to access the LEADS Community for Practice (which includes access to discussion forums, research and resources);
- An opportunity to share feedback on continuous improvement ideas;
- An opportunity to connect and network with other LEADS 360 debrief coaches; and
- A mutually supportive environment to openly reflect upon and share your experience as an Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach, alongside of certified LEADS Canada Coaches
NOTE : Si une certification a expiré depuis plus d’un an, le ou la candidat(e) n’est plus admissible à participer au webinaire de renouvellement et doit de nouveau compléter le programme de certification dans son intégralité.
Upcoming OLDC Certification Webinars
June 13, 2023
December 4, 2023
All sessions are scheduled for 1-3 p.m. ET.