Upon program completion, participants will have:
- Completed a LEADS 360 Assessment with a 90-minute Executive Coaching debriefing.
- Completed a project implementation plan for an action project.
- Completed a leadership development plan, revised during the program to reflect specific learning needs to support the project implementation.
- Participated in an additional one-hour of one-on-one Executive Coaching.
- Received a copy of the Bringing Leadership to Life in Health: LEADS in a Caring Environment 2nd Edition hard cover book.
- A one-year membership with the Canadian Nurses Association.
- A one- year active membership with the Canadian College of Health Leaders.
- Access to the CCHL Circle, offering both online networking opportunities across Canada and on-demand leadership development opportunities.
- Completed the requirements for the Certified Health Executive (CHE) credential offered through the CCHL*.
*Participants are required to successfully complete all aspects of the program to be eligible for the CHE credential. There is an additional fee for those wishing to receive their credential.
$5,900 plus applicable taxes ($6,644.25)
Registration fee includes:
- A one (1) year CCHL membership (valued at $175). Existing CCHL members will receive a credit towards their next membership renewal.
- A one (1) year CNA membership (valued at $97 + applicable taxes). Existing CNA members will receive a credit towards their next membership renewal.
- A LEADS 360 self-assessment and debrief with a certified LEADS facilitator.
- A hard copy of the Bringing Leadership to Life in Health: LEADS in a Caring Environment 2nd Edition book.
Registration fee does not include travel or accommodation for the in-person sessions.
New Dates - Fall 2023 Cohort
All webinars are scheduled for 7-8 PM ET
November 21 - WEBINAR
Welcome & Program Orientation
Weeks of November 21 - December 15
LEADS 360 ASSESSMENT PROJECT
December 18, 2023 - January 5, 2024 - BREAK
January 9 - WEBINAR
SESSION 1: Welcome & LEADS Overview
January 16 - WEBINAR
SESSION 2: LEAD SELF - Emotional Intelligence, Regulation & Bias
January 23 - WEBINAR
SESSION 3: SYSTEMS TRANSFORMATION - Context, Complexity & Systems
January 30 - WEBINAR
SESSION 4: ENGAGE OTHERS 1 - Inclusion & Psychological Safety
February 6 - WEBINAR
SESSION 5: ENGAGE OTHERS 2 - Diversity & Healthy Teams
February 13 - WEBINAR
SESSION 6: ACHIEVE RESULTS - Performance with Care
Week of February 19-23
SELF-LEAD PREPARATION FOR SESSION 7:
DEVELOP COALITIONS 1 – Canadian Health Context
DEVELOP COALITIONS 2 – Engagement & Allyship
February 26 & 27 - IN PERSON
SESSION 7 RESIDENCY: Toronto, ON
March 5 - WEBINAR
SESSION 8: Program Reflection
Week of March 11-15
Post Program Activities
* Please note that program final details are still being developed and that the dates, times, and timeline listed above may be modified.
The 2-day in-person sessions will be held at:
University of Toronto
Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing Campus
155 College Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1P8
Cancellation and Deferral Policy
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received no later than 30 days prior to the start of the program. There will be no refund for a cancellation request received after that said deadline. No-shows occur when an individual registers but does not attend the program. No-shows are not eligible for a refund.
Registration fees will be refunded minus a $500 CAD administrative fee.
Deferred cohort requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and received no later than 30 days prior to the program start date. You may only defer once, and a $500 CAD administration fee is applicable for the deferral request. Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) and Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) memberships start dates will not be deferred.
Prior to 10 days before the start of each session, CCHL and CNA reserve the right to make changes to the program or to cancel the session if registration targets are not met or when conditions beyond their control prevail. If the program is not held for any reason, CCHL and CNA'S liability is limited to the refund of the registration fee only.
No substitutions will be accepted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires about this program.