The CCHL National Mentorship Program is offered at no cost to all College members, at every stage of their career, from coast to coast. The program can be accessed through the College’s online community and leadership development platform called the CCHL Circle.
To access the mentorship matching tool, visit the the College’s National Mentorship Program page. You must be logged in as a member to use the portal.
- May 17, 2022, 12:00 – 13:00 – BC Interior Chapter AGM with guest speaker Jennifer Scarr (0.5 MOC I) I)
- November 17, 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 – From Risk to Resilience – Building climate resilience in healthcare (1.0 MOC I)
- May 18, 2021, 12:00 – 13:30 – BC Interior Chapter Annual General Meeting with Presentation by Karen Bowen (0.5 MOC I)
- April 8, 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 – Mitigating Long Term Care Transfers to the ED in the Age of COVID-19 (1.0 MOC I)
- February 3, 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 – Leadership Lessons Amidst Dual Public Health Emergencies: Through the Lens of a BC Emergency Health Services Leader (1.0 MOC I)
Find us on social media for fun updates, news, events, and more.