With the internal certification of either a Certified LEADS Specialist or Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach, the certified individual’s organization is eligible to purchase an Organizational LEADS License at $1,575.00 for a term of three (3) years.
Entitlements of the Organizational LEADS License:
- Access to LEADS content found within the LEADS in Caring Environment Framework including domain names, domain capabilities and behaviours.
- Use of the distinction as and title of “LEADS Licensed Organization” while licensed.
- Access to the LEADS online self-assessment for all current staff, organization-wide
- Access to online resources, research and discussion forums for organizational development representatives
- As part of the LEADS Community, organizations with a LEADS License are asked to share resources and experiences and consider participating in LEADS-based leadership development research when requested
Purposes of the Organizational LEADS License:
- for non-commercial, internal use within an organization;
- for talent development and organizational culture programs, including performance reviews, job descriptions and succession planning; and
- for development and promotion of LEADS-based leadership programs provided by currently certified individuals, Certified LEADS Specialists and Organizational LEADS Debrief Coaches.
The organization is required to have valid and current Certified LEADS Specialists (CLS) and the certified individual(s) are required to maintain certification through a renewal process every three years in order for an Organizational LEADS license to remain valid. The cost of the license renewal is $1575 for another three-year licensing term.