Do you have a willingness to learn and would appreciate guidance from an experienced leader? Now is your chance to find a mentor who will support your professional growth!
Have you benefited from mentorship in your career and would like an opportunity to give back? This could be your opportunity to share your experience!
The 2023-24 CCHL Mentorship Program (Vancouver Island Chapter) is now accepting applications!
The program matches mentors with mentees and provides materials to guide conversations using LEADS, a leadership development framework for healthcare. The purpose is to prompt meaningful and insightful conversation, guide personal and professional growth, and support progress towards your leadership goals! It’s quick and easy to apply, just 5-10 minutes: click here. You can even save and finish later if your are short on time. The deadline to apply is October 8th at 11:00pm.
As a mentor or mentee, you do not need to be a member of the CCHL to participate. For mentors, you can be a leader at any stage in your career. The expectation for the mentor and mentee pair is to meet approximately 1-2 hours a month. You can meet virtually or in person, depending on the circumstance.
Applications will be carefully reviewed by the Mentorship Committee and matching will be based on mentorship experience, leadership experience, availability and mentorship goals. Please note that a match is not guaranteed and CCHL members will receive preference.
If you have any questions, email Donald Coleman (mentorship lead) at email@example.com. You can also find us on Social Media – send a DM or ask your question on our mentorship posts!
- September 28, 2022, 16:30 – 17:00 – Health Communication in a Time of Misinformation (1.0 MOC I)
- May 27, 2022, 18:00 – 19:00 – May’s Month of Wellness: Event 4 – London Chef
- May 26, 2022, 10:30 – 11:00 – Vancouver Island Chapter Annual General Meeting
- May 16, 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 – May’s Month of Wellness: Event 3 – Be Improv
- May 11, 2022, 18:00 – 19:00 – May’s Month of Wellness: Event 2 – Virtual Yoga
- May 5, 2022, 17:30 – 18:15 – May’s Month of Wellness: Event 1 – Party Fit
- February 23, 2022, 11:00 – 12:00 – Addressing Indigenous-Specific Racism in BC Healthcare (1.0 MOC I)
Find us on social media for fun updates, news, events, and more.