Five two-hour interactive webinars will provide participants with a safe space to:
- Learn the key EDI tenets and terminology. Enhance awareness and understanding of internal and external dimensions of diversity, implicit biases and areas of privilege and how to leverage one’s social identity for positive change. (LEAD SELF)
- Understand the key practices of inclusive leadership. (ENGAGE OTHERS)
- Learn the key dimensions of an EDI strategy and obtain a toolkit to support the planning and implementation at the individual, team, and organizational level. (ACHIEVE RESULTS)
- Understand how to apply an equity lens and become an effective ally while nurturing coalitions within organizations and with external partners. (DEVELOP COALITIONS)
- Understand and apply the core principles of facilitating transformative cultural change in Complex Adaptive Systems. (SYSTEMS TRANSFORMATION)
Since EDI is a constantly evolving field of study, the program will provide additional curated resources to support the participant’s ongoing self-development. Experiential learning will be encouraged by providing pre-work before each session to maximize dialogical learning during the face-to-face workshops. Ongoing reflection and application of learning after each session is highly recommended.
Participants will walk away with meaningful, personal leadership development and concrete concepts/tools that have practical application to self, teams and organization.
- May 4, 2023 - Session 1: Introduction to LEADS, EDI and Lead Self
- May 11, 2023 - Session 2: Engage Others
- May 18, 2023 - Session 3: Achieve Results
- May 25, 2023 - Session 4: Develop Coalitions
- June 1, 2023 - Session 5: Systems Transformation
All sessions are scheduled from 10:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m . ET