Events are presented in the language received.
With billions of dollars in health capital projects announced in Ontario and across Canada, opportunities to advance healthcare systems are within reach. How we plan, design and construct health facilities, embodies our values, and technological and clinical advancements that future generations of patients, healthcare staff and communities will experience. How can we make meaningful, intentional change, addressing current challenges and anticipating future demands?
Key topics to be addressed at the conference include:
- Optimizing clinical models of care and operations through the redevelopment, and design process: Exploring effective strategies for planning healthcare facilities units that align with the evolving needs of the patient population, clinical models of care, and optimizing work environments for staff.
- Wellness-Centric Design: Delving into the realm of wellness-oriented design principles that attract and retain healthcare staff and involve reconfiguring space allocation to accommodate the changing dynamics of the healthcare workforce.
- Achieving Meaningful Reconciliation through Redevelopment: Examining through case studies how meaningful reconciliation can be achieved through leadership, hospital operations, human resource strategies and the project planning process, fostering harmony and cooperation among stakeholders. Learn about specific agreements, how they were designed to promote projects for lasting change from programs, embedded cultural sensitivity learning and, respectful design.
- Sustainability, patient care and cost: Balancing the objectives of enhanced sustainability, improved patient care, and capital cost management in the design of healthcare capital projects.
- Ontario’s Capital Delivery Process & Your Health System Goals: Examining capital project team’s strategic formation, resourcing and operation to ensure proper integration across the healthcare system, promoting seamless collaboration and efficiency. How do we navigate Ontario’s infrastructure delivery process and maintain our enterprise objectives?
- Digital Infrastructure Integration: Investigating the convergence of digital infrastructure and its impact on capital planning investments and facilities design.
- ‘C’ Suite leaders in redevelopment projects, finance and operations
- Clinical planners, clinicians and nursing leaders
- Interior Designers
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Sustainable planners and designers
- Infection prevention and control leaders
- Health Authorities
- Health facilities owners and operators
Register for the event online at - https://cchf.net/events/the-healing-hospital/