The webinar series does not require any previous LEADS knowledge and consists of five 90-minute interactive webinars based on the broader LEADS Learning Series. During the series, participants will be provided with an opportunity to:
- Learn how to apply the LEADS leadership framework to individuals' roles and organization structures and cultures.
- Walk away with immediately usable concrete concepts and tools.
- Understand and apply key leadership skills, behaviours, abilities, and knowledge in real work situations by learning from a facilitator AND each other!
Spring 2023 Cohort dates:
- April 17, 2023 - Lead Self
- April 24, 2023 - Engage Others
- May 1, 2023 - Achieve Results
- May 8, 2023 - Develop Coalitions
- May 15, 2023 - Systems Transformation
These webinars are scheduled for 12:00pm to 13:30pm ET