The College is inviting nominations for the 2023 National Awards Program. This is a great opportunity to recognize and promote the outstanding leaders and programs in your organization.
Award recipients will be recognized during the College’s 2023 Honouring Health Leadership event.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many organisations developed innovative and creative programs that helped to successfully respond to difficult challenges. Recognize these programs by nominating them for a CCHL National Award!
Please see below for a list of the College’s awards.
Team and Organizational Awards
The nomination deadline for the team and organizational awards is February 1, 2023.
- 3M Health Care Quality Team Awards
- Award of Excellence in Mental Health and Addictions Quality Improvement
- Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Excellence in Patient Experience Award
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Recognition of Excellence in Delivering Value-based Healthcare
- Chapter Awards for Distinguished Service
- Robert Wood Johnson Awards (Please contact the program director at any of the six participating universities)
- CCHL Distinguished Leadership Award
To submit a nomination visit our Awards Nomination page or click on the button below.
Should you have any questions, please contact Christian Coulombe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-363-9056 ext. 213.