The College is inviting nominations for the 2020 National Awards Program. This is a great opportunity to recognize and promote the outstanding leaders and programs in your organization.
Team and organizational award recipients will receive paid travel and accommodations to attend the Honouring Health Leadership event. Recipients will also receive a complimentary registration to the National Health Leadership Conference. Award presentations will be made at the College’s Honouring Health Leadership event, and at the National Health Leadership Conference for the 3M Awards. All events are being held in Edmonton, AB from June 14-16, 2020.
Team and Organizational Awards
The nomination deadline for the team and organizational awards is February 1, 2020.
- 3M Health Care Quality Team Awards
- Award of Excellence in Mental Health and Quality Improvement
- Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Excellence in Patient Experience Award
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Recognition of Excellence in Delivering Value-based Healthcare
To submit a nomination visit our Awards Nomination page.
Should you have any questions, please contact Christian Coulombe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-363-9056 ext. 213.