Many of us are subjected to follow these cumbersome strategic plans that may not make sense to us, or our teams. Learn from an expert in Culture and Change management on how we can make strategic plans that are actionable, understandable, and able to adjust to the unpredictability of our current healthcare landscape.
The focus and key learning objectives of each of the Sessions are outlined below:
Strategic Planning Fundamentals Leaders will walk away with and understanding of:
1. Why we do strategic planning
2. What are the elements of a successful strategic plan
3. How do we foster buy-in and ownership of the strategic plan – regardless of our level in the organization
4. What is our role as leaders during the execution of the strategic plan
5. A palatable template to link your role with the broader strategic plan (can be used with your team)
Note for all participants – This session follows a webinar on the topic of strategic planning
This in-depth in-person workshop on strategic planning with 3 facilitators based on your level of Leadership – Executive + Senior Leadership, Management, Emerging Leader or first exposure to strategic planning. In this workshop you will be given the tools for an actionable strategic plan, how to make it come alive for your team members and your organization as a whole. Members are invited to bring their strategic plans with them, and workbooks will be provided.