Southern Alberta Chapter Two-Part Series
Part 1 – Deep Work: High Impact Solo Work Strategies
Presented on January 19, 2022
Do too many emails and unproductive meetings prevent you from achieving big outcomes? Make use of deep work to solve complex problems and cultivate innovation. In this session we will share why deep work matters and how it can help you achieve your personal, professional and team goals.
This practical session will cover how to:
- Narrow in on your “wildly important goals.”
- Create space in your schedule for focused work.
- Consider ways to move from busy work to meaningful work
Members – $10.00
Non Members – $15.00
About Six Pencils Consulting
Jodi Thesenvitz and Jana Lait work with teams to gain a deep understanding of their sticky problems, and to map out focussed, innovative ways to achieve wildly important outcomes. We combine evidence and creativity through a social science lens.
Our expertise includes:
- Impact-oriented project design, implementation and evaluation
- Interactive learning opportunities
- Participatory facilitation
- Action-oriented writing
Thank you to our sponsors:
The sponsor is pleased to support the Chapters and their activities. However, please note that speakers for this event have not received any sponsor support for their presentation nor for their work.