The program runs approximately 4 months (30-35 hours) from start to finish and includes the following components:
- Book Review: Individual commitment to reading Bringing Leadership to Life in Health: LEADS in a Caring Environment (2nd edition)—Putting LEADS to Work.*
- 7 collaborative & live facilitated webinar sessions where participants will focus on key leanings from each of the LEADS domains.
- Access to resources, including videos, readings and exercises to make LEADS learning come to life and foster development.
- Leadership Reflections and Action Planner Submissions, one per domain.
- Access to the online LEADS Self-assessment.
- Certificate of completion indicating successful completion of the LEADS Learning Series as part of this foundations program.
IMPORTANT! *This book is required and the primary reading resource for the LLF program. Participants must purchase this separately in either e-file or hard copy format by visiting our online CCHL Bookstore.
- March 6, 2024 - Session 1: Orientation (1 hour)
- March 20, 2024 - Session 2: Lead Self (2 hours)
- April 10, 2024 - Session 3: Engage Others (2 hours)
- May 1, 2024 - Session 4: Achieve Results (2 hours)
- May 22, 2024 - Session 5: Develop Coalitions (2 hours)
- June 12, 2024 - Session 6: Systems Transformation (2 hours)
- June 19, 2024 - Session 7: Program Reflection (1 hour)
All sessions are scheduled for 7:00 p.m . ET
Completion of the full online LEADS Leadership Foundations program fulfills the LEADS Learning component of the CHE Select Program and prepares CHE Candidates to complete their LEADS in Action project. It also satisfies the LEADS Learning requirement (LEADS Learning Series) for eligibility to apply to the Certified LEADS Specialist (CLS) certification programs.