ROI Healthcare 2-Day Workshop
ROI Institute Canada is delivering a 2-Day skill building Workshop on Measuring ROI (Return on Investment) and Impact in Healthcare.
March 9 & 10, 2023 in Mississauga, Ontario.
This 2-day workshop is customized for Canadian Healthcare, healthcare leaders and executives. The Phillips ROI Methodology: a systematic process to prove the value, impact and ROI in healthcare programs and improvement initiatives.
What You Will Learn
During the workshop, you will:
- Apply the ROI Methodology to a program in your healthcare organization
- Get detailed, first-hand experience with every step
- Learn how to calculate ROI
- Learn how to isolate the benefits of programs, projects and improvement initiatives
- Learn how to enhance program results and improve ROI
- Discover how to translate both tangible and intangible benefits into monetary values
Facilitated by Suzanne Schell CEO, CRP - the ROI Methodology two-day workshop provides a practical measurement experience.
Your investment is $1,675.00 plus GST – lunch included
CCHL members can use the code "CCHL" when registering to receive a $150 discount.
We offer discounts to organizations that register more than 1 participant for this workshop. Contact Suzanne directly 613-724-7325 or email: email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI impact of initiatives including technology, Lean Six Sigma, quality, patient satisfaction, process improvement, innovation, staffing, HR, learning and development, and physician leadership.
Mailing Address is:
365 Echo Dr. Ottawa, Ontario. K1S 1N3
ROI Institute Cnada
Suzanne Schell, CEO, CRP
(613) 724 7325