The College is inviting nominations for the 2024 National Awards Program. This is a great opportunity to recognize and promote the outstanding leaders and programs in your organization.
Award recipients will be recognized during the College’s Honouring Health Leadership event on June 2, 2024 in Halifax, NS. Chapter Award recipients will be recognized during the CCHL Annual General Meeting.
Please see below for a list of the College’s awards and their corresponding deadline dates.
The nomination deadline for these four individual awards is November 30, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit Section B of the nomination template by February 1, 2024.
- Celebrating the Human Spirit Award
- Mentorship Award
- Nursing Leadership Award
- Robert Zed Young Health Leader Award
Team and Organizational Awards
The nomination deadline for the team and organizational awards is February 1, 2024
- 3M Health Care Innovation Team Awards (Updated for 2024)
- Award of Excellence in Mental Health and Addictions Quality Improvement
- Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award
- Excellence in Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Accessibility (IDEA) Award (Updated for 2024)
- Excellence in Patient Experience Award
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Recognition of Excellence in Delivering Value-based Healthcare
- Chapter Awards for Distinguished Service
- Robert Wood Johnson Awards (Please contact the program director at any of the six participating universities)
- CCHL Distinguished Leadership Award (Updated for 2024)
To submit a nomination visit our Awards Nomination page or click on the button below.
Should you have any questions, please contact Christian Coulombe at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-363-9056 ext. 213.