A certified Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach (OLDC) is permitted to debrief their peers’ LEADS 360 assessment results. Previous LEADS learning combined with advanced coaching experience, allows an OLDC to provide exceptional LEADS 360 debrief coaching to colleagues in an effort to build and support an organization’s leadership development strategy, founded in the LEADS in a Caring Environment framework.
An OLDC will have completed foundational LEADS training and will have previous 360 assessment coaching skills that they bring to their role as internal LEADS 360 assessment debrief coach. The certification indicates a commitment to their own development, to their peers’ leadership development plans, and to integration of the concepts of the LEADS framework.
OLDC’s will receive a license to use LEADS content and to the LEADS 360 assessment and behaviours. The certification of an OLDC also permits their organization to purchase an Organizational LEADS license for use organization-wide.
OLDC Certification Entitlements
- Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach Certification for three (3) years.
- Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach license and completion certificate.
- Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach license for three (3) years to debrief the LEADS 360 assessment internally.
- Access to resources and tools for LEADS 360 debrief coaches including all debriefing materials (PowerPoints and Workbooks, LDP template).
- Option for OLDC’s organization to purchase an Organizational LEADS License for their organization for 3 years (provides access to the LEADS framework, capabilities and behaviours, as well access to the online self-assessment) at an additional cost.