Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach (OLDC) Certification Eligibility
- Completion of the LEADS Lite, LLF, LIL or LLS (or independent LEADS learning mapped to the domains and submitted for review)
- Coaching and/or 360 debriefing experience (3 x debriefs in the previous 2 years or equivalent hours submitted for review)
- Completion of candidate’s own LEADS 360 within previous two years (debriefing not required)
* Potential applicants who do not meet the criteria above are welcome to submit a summary of combined skills/work experience for consideration and assessment as to whether they have a comparable foundation.
OLDC Program Requirements
Once eligibility is met and application submissions are reviewed and approved, candidates will be provided with access to the LEADS 360 debriefings – Principles and Tools Summary package. This self-directed program material review can be completed at the candidates’ pace, for up to 6 months. Access to OLDC tools and resources will be provided within the Organizational LEADS Debrief Coach section of the LEADS Community for Practice, in the secured section of the CCHL Professional and Leadership Development website.
The OLDC certification program consists of:
- Completion of eligibility components
- Self-directed review and completion of the certification program materials;
- Certificate of completion indicating successful completion of certification and an OLDC license for three (3) years.